Serves Lee, Hendry, and Glades counties.
Toll free: (800) 835-1673
Phone: (239) 482-4673
Accreditation: Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP) and National Institute for Jewish Hospice.
Palliative care programs:
- Palliative Care Community Based (Outpatient)
- Palliative Care Home Based
- Palliative Care Consults in participating Hospitals
- Palliative Care Consults in participating Nursing Facilities
- Palliative Care Consults in participating Assisted Living Facility
Pediatric programs: Partners in Care – Together for Kids Provider (Medicaid, CMS enrolled program)
Veteran program: We Honor Veterans (Level IV)
This provider offers complementary therapies. Please contact them directly for details.
Hope Healthcare is a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO), Visiting Nurse Association of America (VNAA) and Florida PACE Providers Association.
Hospice goes where the patient is. Whether or not there is an administrative office in your city does not determine the hospice provider’s area of service.
See all satellite offices, inpatient and residential unit locations HERE.
Administrative office for Lee, Hendry and Glades counties:
9470 HealthPark Circle
Fort Myers, Florida 33908