Accreditation: The Joint Commission
We create peace of mind by providing compassionate care and support to those who need us.
To be our community’s choice for support through life’s transitions.
Hospice and Palliative care programs:
- Hospice and Palliative Care Home Based
- Hospice Care and Palliative Care Consults in participating Nursing Facilities
- Hospice Care and Palliative Care Consults in participating Assisted Living Facility
- Palliative Care Consults in Avow’s Palliative Care Center on the Avow campus
- Inpatient hospice care in dedicated unit on the Avow campus
Click HERE to learn more about the palliative care services offered by this provider. Please contact the provider directly with specific questions about these services.
Grief and bereavement programs:
- No-cost bereavement support groups for adults, open to anyone
- Children’s bereavement groups, individual sessions, day camps and overnight camps
- Pet loss support
Partners in Care – Together for Kids Provider (Medicaid, CMS enrolled program)
Avow Children’s Services program
Veteran Program: We Honor Veterans (Level 4)
This provider offers complementary therapies. Please contact the program directly for details.
See all satellite offices, inpatient and residential units HERE.
750 S. Fifth Street
Immokalee, FL 34142
Frances Georgeson Hospice House Inpatient Unit
1095B Whippoorwill Lane
Naples, FL 34105
Phone: (239) 280-2272
3601 Tamiami Trail N
Naples, FL 34103
Phone: (239) 649-0201